About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Sunday, July 22

i m 19...most of my frens falls in the same age grp...bout 17 to 25? bout dere...

death seeems so far apart from us...we are suppose to be enjoyin our youth...well...this is the age to party n hav fun after all...

recently...alot of my relatives seeem to be havin health probs...and my maternal grandma is one of them...she is always so lively and she does not look like her age at all...yet...she has fallen ill recently....she looks more haggard and reali not herself...but she is still so young at heart when i visited her...i m reali scared...since my great grandparents passed away, i haven been able to come in touch wif emotional impacts caused by kins' death...(not as if i wan to...)

aniwae...the concept of death jus hav been buggin mi...

someone might leave this world...but he or she might have left many things behind...i dun mean jus the tangible things but oso intangible ones like memories...mayb i m still young...i reali cant picture the time when i m old and all of my frens around mi starts to leave this world one by one...or mayb i will be the first among them to go...

things come and go...jus the same for us humans...millions of babies were born...millions passed away everyday around the world...but the most impt thing is will u be remembered when u die...?

>>>get well soon granny...!<<<

No comments: