About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, July 17

gentech test is tml...!n i got an unexplainable drive to reali do well for the test...might be because of ben's words...

encountered smt a couple of days bac...not reali a situation u wana be in...its bout this particular person A whom i do not reali noe...but a fren of my fren...n i was tokin to my fren at the bustop at tt point in time before person A came n greeted him...

and then she started complainin to my fren about this person (whom i noe...n is my fren)...sayin she was staring at her n blahh blahh..she is a ger for goodsake n she behaved like a crazy hooligan...n she din even take note of my presence...

i jus feel like writin tis down not because she was verbally abusin my fren but her gestures...i was tinkin to myself hu on earth will marry this uncouth ger...?

oh well..i guess there MUST be someone out dere...i hope...

looks can reali be deceiving..!

>>>cuPid's CHokehold...<<<

No comments: