About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Saturday, June 30

its been rainin all nite long...and my player has been playin emo songs back to bac to back...wasnt intentional..the songs jus keep playin...kinda make my mood now emo.... >.< i jus made up a poem using songs title from my wmp list...every line rep a title...comment on wat u guys think bout it...i wuld appreciate it...

if tomorrow never comes
stay away
i hope you dance
one slow dance
sway
to unchained melody...

i tried
waiting for you
all or nothing at all
depend on you
in the end
it don't matter...

here i am (jus when i thought i was over you)
this could be love
i lied my face off
don't phunk with my heart
my paper heart
left outside alone...

i can do better
when you're gone
i don't have to try
running away
the hardest thing
is making love out of nothin at all...

pieces of me
keep holding on
i want it that way
heaven knows
missing you
is all i have to give...

wouldn't it be nice
to have you bac
in my life...

>>>moody<<<

No comments: