About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Sunday, July 1

WOOOOOOOO....!

if u were wonderin y i m up tis early morning...read the followin...

went to cut hair ystd...den matt hse to watch sg get thrashed by aust despite the fact they played well...den ton at matt hse...in wee hours mornin...we decided to go eat...so doug drove us to hougang to hav some breakfast ard 4plus...den HOME sweet HOMe...had 2 games of dota with the guys...and spent some time finalising MY WINDOW appearance which i m damn proud of now...!!!

i FINALLY GOT my VISTA FORMAt window...i spent the last few days tryin to get progs tt can change my current xp theme to the vista type...and finally got wat i wanted...woooo....

so damn satisfied...lols...but still i need my beauty slp...!!hehes..

ZZZZZZZzzzz

No comments: