About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, June 26

todae's topic....MAHJONG...

yea yea...the GAME that has been around for centuries...a game created for entertainment and wits...

some sees it as a mean to earn money, some sees it as a bane...others are still tryin to figure out how to play...

well...personally mj has been a huge part of my life....occupyin most of my sec sch days...those were the days....

ADDICTED...yeap...tts the word...to describe those days...note the THOSE days...

the game has evolved so much to me throughout the different stages of my life...

fr the 20 40cents to the now 1 2 bucks...

the touch of each unique tiles thrills even the smallest nerves hidden under your finger...yeap...no problems with not lookin at the tiles...we still noe wat it is...

the art of playin clever....the art of losing small...the art of guardin ur xia jiao...the art of CONNINg...

its like the back of our hands...

many more things to learn and experience...(like 13odds which i hav not get yet....)

an advice to the mj lovers...dun flare when u lose...be humble when u win!

AND know when to stop...or it will eat ur life out of u....!

No comments: