About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, July 18

okok...here to get rid of the 'DUST'...its like only 1wk ago since i posted...aint tt long...>.<

were dere anytime when u deem urself as a fool?bet u hav that experience b4...hav been seein myself as a fool recently... in studies, club or friends...i seem to be like a fool...duno y...cant seem to accomplish any task...n it doesnt feel gd...

another reason might be because of my inability to come out with a poem...i've lost my inspiration...or perhaps...its just that i've got nothin' to base my poems on...no concept, no inspiration, no words...

tired...lotsa tests on their way...still haven spend any effort in tryin to understan biostats...osrm...applied micro....seems like i'm still a long way from gettin prepared for the exams...ARGh...

guess i gotta take a break fr the wkend outings, Tuesday club outings and all the movies...time to save $$... save time... and save MYSELf...!!!

>>>a ParT oF mE stiLL craves foR it...<<<

No comments: