About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, July 11

ur passion never forsaken you...as long as you still possess the resolute to do smt that you reali like, you will never be shunned...

this was smt that i learnt thru playin bball...reali enjoyed myself in this sport...its not jus a sport to mi...it meant much much more...its where i can find strength in myself, indulge myself, gain confidence and much much more...

it can distract mi from my other troubles...allow me to take a break from the harsh reality...

sweatin out in bball court playin the game gave mi so much joy...i've had so much memories playin basketball...i had spent so much effort in becomin a better player...its all worth it...felt very letdown to my sp teammates...since the day i decided to choose cls over sp bball, i knew i'm gona ponder over this decision over and over again...guess i saw it comin...nonetheless, its a decision that i had to make...

the many balls that went through the hoop, the many asissts that i dished out, the many blocks that i've made, the many fastbreaks that i've ran, the many steals that i've got, the many turnovers that i had made and the many other things i had done on the court shaped the current me....

>>>mIss tHose DayS...<<

No comments: