About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Saturday, July 22

i jus dUN gEt it...i keep ponderin and ponderin...

jus came bac fr my family dinner...celebrated my granny's bdae...and it wasnt a happy one...well...at least not for mi...got LOADS of comments on my hairdo...fr my aunts and granny...well...that wasnt so bad...at least i m kinda used to it...BUT it was all my younger cousins that reali pissed mi off...

tinkin bac of the past when i used to take such gd care of them..and now they are of adolescent stage...they totally have NO respect...i m not being childish here to flare my temper at their imaturity...its the way they treat people...certain things aint convenient for mi to say here as it is my aunt's family problems...but the way they deal with the issue is intolerable...they dint
consider bout other people's feelings when they say some things...

haiz...now...i felt like i cant find anyone in my HUGE family to relate to...it jus so happened that my sisters and i are the only ones that belong to the 17 to 21 age group...the rest of my cousins are either too old or too young...after just now...i kinda dread goin to my family gatherings again...

but i still love my family...despite the fact that i dun get to meet them regularly...but i still love them..after all...we hav the same blood runnin in our veins...

another issue that has been botherin mi...i come to realise tt its true that people judge a person by his or her appearance...wats wrong wif spiky and coloured hair...?y is it that you people must stereotype people wif such appearances to be gangsters or the so call 'ah bengs'?

i noe i m not one...and i noe of many other people hu sports such hairstyles and they aint one either...cant we go by the sayin, 'do not judge a book by its cover'...??i m so sick and tired of ppl sayin i m one...it jus the way i like my hair to be...keep the comments to urself and get over with it...

wHoa....seems like i m reali pissed after readin wat i have written...aniwae i feel much better already...and people...i AM reali NOT pessimistic...hahas...its just that...i dun blog about happy incidents...tHAts all...=)

>>>sO neaR, yEt so fAr...<<<

No comments: