About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Sunday, July 23

Nature's love, my love
By Alven

Beautiful yet shortlived, the sunset
Vast yet unpredictable, the sea
Alluring yet precarious, the night
Grand yet impassable, the mountains

Once there, and now nothin's left
Instead of accepting, I chose to flee
Desires within, never did die
Like a demon that can't be tame

Blossoming flowers, spring
Scorching sun, summer
Falling leaves, autumn
Frozen lands, winter

Blissful days deemed as dreams
Affections gently grew eager
Hurtful words left the heart broken
Memories like this are forever

inspired during the GEMs class...thus the birth of this poem...u gotta spot the structure of this poem yourself...seems to be broken all over...but there is indeed a structure...enjoy...! =)

No comments: