About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Saturday, September 12

i din manage not to play poker...hahahs...! BUT i did spent some quality time with the e7 ppl...and i did keep up wif my joggin n swimmin regime...puttin my healthy lifestyle bac on track...

was damn shagged fr p1...still managed to go for my first drivin lesson todae...hopefully i will pass wif flyin colors on 7th january...

and i BOUGHT the last book of eragon's trilogy : Brisingr

will write a review when i m done wif it...was anticipatin this bk for so long...

iphone 3gs is still evadin me since i missed it's first release...i jus hope that it will serve mi well when i really managed to get it...

the motto for the nxt few months will be GO OUT with DIFFERENT PPL and every penny well spent...!!!

No comments: