About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, February 6

yoooohooo...todae marked the end of my exam period...!!

well...went to sakura at science center to hav a big big meal with the guys...!!!crapped alot and walked alot...hahahas...kinda lost our way...

one of the qn todae was...describe the 3 stages of child labour....welll..i din study tt part and most of the guys din..so we had a amusin discussion bout this after the paper...

kevin was like sayin...first stage...mother scream....2nd stage doctor scream...3rd stage baby scream...hahahas...and i tink its very tRUE...!!!though it wasnt the model ans...had a great laugh bout this...

aniwae..hope to spring clean my room tml...and i m already thinkin of a new layout...and will be goin shoppin wif chanz...hope to get some nice shirts for CNY...

BUT...gotta go bac to my dentist first thing in the mornin...zzzZ...the toothache is bac...reali hope to settle everytin before NXT WEeK....!!!

wish me luck...

No comments: