About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Wednesday, February 7

aHhhhh....finally i m settled down in front of the com bloggin after a hectic mornin...todae's schedule was like wat i said ystd...i managed to do everytin in like 3hrs...lol...

woke up at the sound of my alarm ard 845...den after washin up and readin the news...i chionged down to the dentist...lols...told him bout the toothache and he FINALLY took an xray...

already told him the last time to take it...cos i felt that the pain was reali more serious den he thought...but he keep sayin take the medication first and stuff blah blah...so we took a look at the xray...and he told mi there might be a cyst under my gum affectin the root of my tooth...so he carried on and on...and explainin in layman term bout autospy and stuff...though i understood perfectly well...lols...

so he advised mi to hav a sugery asap to get rid of the cyst...oh well...he explained that all they need to do is to cut open my chin and remove the cyst by scrappin...woo...and he made it sound so simple..!hahas...bet all the docs in the world do the same thing...

cant believe my first surgery done on mi is actually gona be on my gums...thought that it might be like knees, ankles and all the other parts of the limbs...lols...guess life is unpredictable...

so i went home after tt and felt so motivated to do the maJOR MAKEOVER TO MY ROOM....thus i spent like 2hrs to clean, move,sweep,think, sneeze and many things...AHHAS...and now mY room lOOKS DIFFERENT...!hahs...

now can reali relax...n then heads to shoppin wif chan later in the afternn...go slack liao...

No comments: