About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Saturday, September 10

thank god for havin classes on fridays... i have not been partyin much since im bac from the taiwan trip

detoxing phase. it feels good that i hav been gettin occupied with gg for runs and swims rather den booze in clubs

im not a party animal deep within. i really enjoy this kinda lifestyle.

i need to explore more things to do n broaden my horizens. I Need MORE HOBBIES!

life can be more enrichin doin other stuff.

an indication of maturation stage? perhaps..

and i jus realise i have taken the wrong direction to my destination while writin this post....zzzz

i will b bac soon with a book review.

i need to get bac to writin reviews here so i can enjoy them years later!

signin off!

No comments: