About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Monday, January 3

So much has happened since my last post in July.

Started my job at Sigma,

Started my degree in SIM.

Gillian's wedding

Everything was going pretty smoothly since my ORD.

Yet, we were hit by the news that Mummy has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on 9th December.


Every problem seemed so miniscule after the news.

Never did we expect such thing to fall upon us. She has always been so healthy. She is the foundation of our family, the ever sturdy, reliable and loving mother.

Its been close to a month since the news, I would say we are coping well and she has proven her mettle when going against such ordeal. She is still full of hope and living each day purposefully.

Its heartwarming to see her smile, eat her dishes, and just spending quality time with her.

Support from family and friends were immensed, I am truly grateful.

Its going to be a long & tough fight for you Mummy... but we will always be there for you.



>>>It is not length of life, but depth of life. <<<

No comments: