About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Sunday, January 9

Phuture is now the past.

Those were the days where the idea of going to Phuture just sexed me up.

Latest hits compounded with the sleazy lights and the never ending supply of booze. Oh, and also the ladies.

These are all memories of the past.

We have grown out of it. Mostly due to the fact that we are unable to "gel" with the tons of young boys & girls frolicking in the dancefloor.

Suddenly the thought of squeezing in the "human flesh mob" just seemed so much less attractive.

I find enjoyment talking to people and engaging in conversations. More often than not, I get the "Are you trying to talk me into having sex?" look.

Here's a list of the types of people in club that I would choose to talk to:

The guy that is always welcoming strangers to their table to get a drink

The lady that seems engrossed playin her phone

Beer drinking ladies.

Happy Caucasians.

People smoking alone

Ladies with killer heels.

These people tend to have an interesting story to share.

Talking to strangers is probably the best way to work on your social skills.

So please do keep an open mind about talking to strangers in clubs.


  

No comments: