About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Friday, December 4

With the moon hung up in the dark velvety sky and love songs playin in
the background, I sat at the bow of the boat pondering about my life.

With the strong gusts of wind comin straight at me, they are like the
never-ending obstacles that occured to me. Nevertheless I had many
beautiful souls always in the vicinity to help me out. They are jus
like the alluring and familiar lightings coming from the Singapore
coastline, guiding us towards her.

Had a sudden influx of emotions inside me and i really appreciate such
moments where I can take a break and really enjoy the little things
around us.

Wat a fantastic way to spend the Friday night!

No comments: