About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Wednesday, September 23

im a greedy person...i cant seem to be satisfied with the things i've had...there is a list of things which i hope to do and the list seems never-ending...with factors affectin my advancement..factors like time, money and resources...

i wan to

  • be a certified diver
  • get my driver's licence (in progress)
  • get steersman licence (in progress)
  • wakeboarding
  • learn kite-surfing
  • do an official run this year (in progress)
  • TRAVEL...!!!

gosh...dere are still more...but the above are prob the ones that i can accomplish in the near future...

my lil sister will be leavin soon to pursue her degree in uk and i really hope all the best for her and that she can really hav a helluv time dere and bring bac stories to tell us...this is also perhaps a good time for her to miss us and realise the importance of family..!!! hahas...

hmmmm....when is it gona be my turn...? i do crave for such chances to study abroad...that will greatly widen my sights...but it might b a uphill task...hahas...perhaps i should put it in my list too..LOLs...!

No comments: