About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Monday, May 19

morninnnng....i m spurred by weik comment...so i m gona hav the first post up since 30th march...

got my letter fr NS indicatin to mi tt my 2 years wif them is approachin...start on june 12...vowed to make the 2 years fulfilling...

got myself a nice haircut...lols...!botak wif a carve...

still immersin myself wif work in the farm...got a nice buggy mod fr godpa...damn the COOOL...too bad they are gg sabah and i cant go cos oF WORK....

jus got bac fr kelong trip last nite wif my BroTHers...had a slpover at sher hse last nite...
i tink we shuld do this more often...perhaps a surfin trip soon and a backpack one to taiwan....

nxt big thing to come wuld be the champion league final on weDNESday...faith wif MAnUnited to lift the trophy...!!!!! wuld be a much celebrated final if liverpool was the opponent for the nite...

life has never been better...

goin thru a 'confusion' state much similar to elroy...LOL...but a tad different...cos i m runnin out of time...

lest time stops for mi...free and easy shall be the motto for the nxt 2 years....

signin oFF!

No comments: