About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, February 19

jus watched a travel show '世界那么大' belgium was the country that they were introducing for that episode...i hav always love to watch travel shows and to learn about the different cultures and interesting things about the many other countries out there...born in singapore...a small small country...despite the government's effort to globalise the nation....it is still difficult to reali experience the small little things that the other countries hav in them...

the show was introducing about belgium's beers and the different types of them...and also the way they used beer in their cuisine...very very intriguing...and also they showed a church...the unique thing about the church is that it is the one of the only 2 churches in the world that has in their possession a cloth smeared with Jesus's blood...in another word...they hav the very last bit of wats left of the Lord...

since todae is my 20th bdae...i shall make a wish...and i hope it will come true...that is to be able to travel around the world and learn more about the other countries out dere on the globe...

>>>part of the world...<<<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.