About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Wednesday, January 2

wooo..2ndae of 2008...bac to sch...kinda nolstagic...cant believe we are gona graduate real soon...ard 26days....

lookin bac on the year 07...i guess will be one of those years where it will be etched deep into my heart...experienced many things and had lotsa fun as student...

for 2008 resolutions...i cant reali say i will make sure i abide to them but i will try my best nonetheless...!

1) start saVING UP a significant amount of money....!!
2) cut down on late nites....
3) spend more time with my family...
4) enrich myself with useful lifeskills...

tts about it....come to tink bout it....will hav to serve ns this year and hence i tink reso 1 n 2 shuldnt be any probs...guess 3n4 will prove to be harder....

reali reali hope that it will be a smooth sailing year ahead for mi and all my beloved friends....!!!

No comments: