About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Thursday, November 1

ohwell....eLEARNin wk...surprisingly i finished my elearnin assignment in one dae...wooots...nothin much durin this week...my face is still givin mi probs...HAIZ....stupid skin...tryin hard to get my face in shape....Take Note...I M NOT DOIN ANY COSMETIC SURGERY...

anyway...finished re-readin digital fortress...old dan brown book...review...!!

cryptology...world wide web...database...information...

i still rmb the first time when i read this book...i kinda din reali understood everytin...might be because of my limited knowledge on encryptions...but after a 2nd try...i can finally appreciate the book...the whole book is full of surprises and entrallin characters...schemin ppl wif terrible ambitions....the most witty ppl are usually the most schemin...

lotsa concept to grasp...lols...tts wat i like about dan brown he done a great job in researchin on the information...he reali can thwart the facts and fiction....jus look at da vinci code and the commotion he caused...LOL

the book is a great read...but beware! do have sufficient knowledge on cryptology if not the book might jus be a little turn off!!

No comments: