About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, August 21

Yearning the past

a lamp of the past
marking that time ran carelessly
loneliness striked without warning
yet silence beats being strangers

while appreciating the dawns and sunsets
ur silhouette disappeared evenly
darkness formed in the air then
i knew i'd lost my directions

love appears only at the other end of my dreams
it's incapable to survive in the reality

yearning the past...
holding you in my arms
your shy face eludes childishness
the desire to see your world
the desire to appear in your dream

yearning the past
hoping the story will continue
at least stop you from leaving
diverting time's attention
i will hold on to you tightly
is salvation too late now...?

>>>one more day till freedom...<<<

No comments: