About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, July 10

ok...i m pissed...no...angry...

but its not ANGRY angry...another type of anger...

i m angry bout smt (more like someone...) but i do not noe bout the exact details...

i m askin myself...WHY...?!why do this to urself...mayb u din noe...but u could hav been much happier... >.<

mayb tts wat they call the vicious cycle...its karma...

when someone has the power to determine ur fate...u hope he or she choses the option that favors u...but its not always like in the fairytale...happily ever after...yada yada...bullshit...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it was a battlefield...
with angers waitin to be fused..
i was a soldier fightin...
yet i got hit with your everyting...

i brought the pain upon mi...
never cared bout my sad-ending story...
hopin that u would hav a different ending...
yet it din turn out the way i deemed...

nightmares of ur happiness haunted me...
my hopes were leaked...
yet i did not run...
stayed there waiting till the stars turn blunt...

the past was like an enigma...
i chose to leave a mark...
wish for u to be blessed...
still u r hurt nonetheless...

now u joined my league...
our horizons are bleaked...
ended up as a wounded soldier like myself...
strayin the wastelands searchin for gulf...

>>>never saw it comin...<<<

No comments: