About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, May 8

blogger is preventin mi from posting at home...some server problems...so i m now in sch writin a post that was suppose to be up here a few days back...

was suppose to blog bout the chelsea vs arsenal game...but now its unnecessary as the game ended up a draw and that means MAN UNITED IS THE CHAMPION...!woohoo...!!

'next' recommended by kevin koo is provin to be a fantastic read...very enthrallin and captivating...lotsa knowledge regardin genetics can be found in the book...and my modules that i learnt is kinda makin sense now...it also shows the commercial side of biotechnolgy where all the money is...

alex (the gay) is tellin mi to fuck off the com...suppose to be doin our oc...

keep my hands off the com...!!

No comments: