About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Saturday, February 24

so nostalgic...startin from nxt week it will be a new kind of experience for mi and many of my classmates....itp will be startin and each of us will be goin thru the workin life...guess we wun hav much time to meet up...much less to say 4 of our gang are goin overseas...def gona miss havin the gay, dickhead, stonefish and shushu ard...haiz...

on a happy note, i finally got my MAN UNIted home jersey...its damn nice...took a pic...but lazy to upload...will get to see mi wear it soon...lols...thanks to ben and kevin(gay and stonefish) for accompanyin mi from queensway to peninsula plaza for the jersey...

gotta go dota...doubt i hav much time to game aniway...cya guys..!!

MAN UNITED TO WIN FULHAM TONITE....!!!! 9 points clear!!! bless them...

No comments: