About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, January 16

a long interval since i blogged...wanted to post a few days bac...but my lazy bones jus push tt idea aside in my head...lotsa things happened...and as usual...i m jus too lazy to typed it out...so ppl its another short post...jus zoom rite into the impt points...

celebrated shiyun bdae on sunday...went ard town to find a nice place to eat...and we ended up in MOF...lols...went to kbox after tt and had a serendipity with the lady at the counter...she is so CUTE...so we kinda sang our hearts out till bout 4...before CABbed to home sweet home...

i was still awake ard 5...i kinda foresee that i wun be able to wake up for sch...so i msged kevin...lols...so i woke up real late and i jus spent my monday afternn doin senseless stuff instead of studyin for met bio....>.<

tml will be metbio...and i aint prepared for it...and i m waitin for the dota game to start...i m such a sinner....i realised its been a long long time...seems like light years tt i hav come up wif a poem...i promise i will soon start excitin my brain juices to work out one...

anyway...for ppl cravin for interestin reads...one of my buddies lik a.k.a lyarn (as known on my tagboard) has started writin his very own novel series entitled WWJD episodes...u guys can click at the link 'lik' on the right side of the page to enjoy his works...i guarantee you tt u wun be disappointed...do post comments on his works as it willl be greatly appreciated by him...

well...tts all i guess...i gotta rush for my game...cya guys...~

No comments: