About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, November 21

its late...n i jus got home from movie wif the tauhuay guys...

step up is a cool show...the usual love story between 2 dance partners hu happened to get a chance to come tgt and came up wif a routine mixing hip hop and contemporary...

got all hyped up after the show though its late...and the unluckiest thing happened to elroy...shadnt say too much...but i m prayin for elroy to submit his assignments and floorplans on time and oso death shall fall on the one hu took his bag...

well...the rest of the guys are all FREE...they r back to the old days...stayin out n partyin... >.< kinda weird for mi...hard to stay focus at work too...since they are all enjoyin and stuff...AHhhhhhh....n i still hav a few more torturous wks b4 my hols...

troubles seem to snowball...i reali hope to pass these few weeks smoothly...bless my events...bless my life...

>>>saTuRaTIon PoiNt...<<<

No comments: