About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, June 20

dRunk...

reali drunk...guess i went beyond my limits last nite at sher hse...duno y i din stop myself...guess i just can't help it...

bac to the old days...where i party out till i die...never goin home...getttin my priorties mixed up...doin stupid stuff...gees...tot i had strayed off that life...but it jus came bac...the urge to be the bad old person...tot its gone...but its never gone...its actualli hidden...hidden for a long long time...deep down in mi...

m i a bad apple...??looks so delicious and juicy on the outside and yet rotten to core in the inside?mayb...mayb i m jus a rotten person...hav always been searchin...searchin myself...searchin for the bad bones, bad genes, bad thoughts and all the other bad stuff...can i ever change for the better....?

hu cARes...i m jus a roTTen appLe...and nobody eats a rotten apple...

>>>feLt the ChanGe...loVin iT...<<<

No comments: