About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Sunday, May 7

loving someone isn't a complicated task
but you make it so hard that i always have doubts to ask

its been so long, but i am still stuck
hoping that i might still have that little bit of luck

i've got no directions
so i need some assurance...

don't be afraid to be blunt
cause i know i won't be stun

i do not know how long i can bear all this
i just pray all the troubles can be ceased

something is pulling me away
i wish my conviction won't sway

my world seems to be smaller now
and time is devouring me like a fowl

the stars in my night sky never seem to be shining
but i thought i saw one flickering

its beaming with hope
would i have the courage to reach for it...?

that remains a mystery...even to myself...

>>>on my mind...but in my heart...?<<<

No comments: