About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Wednesday, April 19

jus wana crap now...maybe the following post might make sense to some...or it might not...hu cares...its my blog...=P

18 years, 3 months had passed since the moment i arrived in this peculiar world...i have changed from a cute toddler to a grown man...was wondering to myself...what have i learnt in my life...??

i tried to recall and recollect...images and visions just ran through the back of my head...i got to say...i hav learnt all the knowledge the hard way...be it academic or just simple common sense in everyday life...i learnt it the hard way...nothing in the world is free...tts the one thing that i learnt in my life..

i can't say that i am a good guy...cause i know in some ways i am not...but i m not entirely bad as well...but tts for other people to decide...not me...just hope that ppl i encountered in my life can remember me as the cheerful guy who never seem to show a sad face...

sometimes in life...inevitably u will come to a crossroad ...

u might be walkin smoothly on a path...a path where u thought its going to lead you to a paradise...but at the end of it...its never like what u expected...or frequently...certain things might cause u to stray off the path u were originally walking on...and u ended up walking a path so strange to u...

its not often that i write such stuff...duno y i jus hav tt impulse to write sumting like tt todae...bet its all the stupid emotions...HAIZ...~

>>>you...wAT mOre cAn i aSk fROm yOu...<<

No comments: