About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Tuesday, March 14

sLeep...tts the ting on my mind since the start of the hols....

Had been so so SO buSy...wid FOC, Day Tour n bball...trials here n dere....meetin here n dere...geEs...realised i had spent so much time on cLs club tis hols...reali enJoyed it though...

juS came bac fROm the dinner wif my day tour GLs...had a good day for the first game trial for my GLs...we did good...!!spent a hell load of time playin frequency game at Kobayashi...lols...!!

i m reali tired...since i only had 2 hrs of slp for the day...came bac home ard 630am from one fullerton last nite...had fun at babyface...n still gotta rush to sch for the day tour game trial...SHAgGed...~

at least...i m still able to find time to go out on thurs...!!guess its my only chance...since i will be leavin for m'sia on 24th march n FOC will be straight up after tt...reali hope to hav smt good out of it...its been a long time since i last saw u....reali lookin forward to tHurs...! =)

>>>aBsenCe maKes tHe heArt fOnDer...<<<

No comments: