About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Wednesday, January 11

WIsh Linda & Zhihong eVerLastin MArriaGE bleSS wif LOtsa KiDS...!

jus attended cousin linda's weddin dinner...so full...so contented...hahas...!dinner was at Carlton Hotel....beside national lib and opp Chijmes...it had a great ballroom...and the ambience was too gd to be true...hahahs...!

saw the video made by linda's friends which showed both linda & zhihong's childhood photos and how they met and their amazin love story...man..it was so sweet...watched it in awe...the video was very well produced...hahas...after the dinner...my uncs brought mi to Insomia...a bar in Chijmes for a drink...well...mum allowed mi to go after unc jerry promised to bring mi home safely b4 2...hahas...!so spent the nxt 1 hr dere...and my uncs were all tokin bout my future and stuff..hahs...so pressurisin man...lols...

well...on the way home in unc jerry's car...pondered bout lotsa stuff...wif the raindrops splatterin on the car's windshield, i started to wonder how my weddin will be like...hahas...guess its a bit too early for tis...but its always better to be prepared i guess...hhahs...man...words started to flow into my thoughts durin the ride home...guess it wun be long before the nxt poem is out...hahhas!!

lastly...to all the couples out dere...cherish ur other half and live like there's no tomorroW...!

No comments: