About Me

My photo
Hello. Welcome to My WOrld... Life is like a Dream... Live it to the FullesT... You see the side of me thats never meant to be seen...

Sunday, January 15

had a tirin wkend...YAWns....~

jus came bac fr bugis wif andy and elroy...went shoppin...bought new bags and a couple of T-shirts...had a hard time walkin with so many ppl in bugis street...same wif parco...out since sat....went to play ball on sat nite...nothin much...had a few good games...jumped like cRAzy...went bac to andy hse after tt...and 8 hrs later(sundae mornin..) we were bac at the court to play...yea...so crazy rite??and i only slpt for like 4 hrs??even less for andy...duno wat the hell he was doin wif the pail... :P

haiz...feels so weird the whole day...wasnt myself...maybe it's the fatigue...or maybe it's not...?? something's buggin me...felt so empty inside me...arGH....hate this kinda feelin...found myself starin into the blank spaces the whole day...i needa get RiD of this feelin....haiz...guess i shld stop now...feels so wasted ...hope tis feelin will be gone when i wake up tml...

>>>iN neeD oF A heALing tOuch frOm mY aNgEL<<<

No comments: